18 August 2010

Riddle Me This - Answers

Here are the answers to my recent riddles post.

Riddle 1: I have a face but no mouth and my day starts with an energy drop. I don't speak, but I communicate effectively. I can go anywhere.

Cell phone

Riddle 2: I'm very small and see everything from my vantage point. You see from somewhere very close to me. You won't find me everywhere, though my home can be found on everyone. I like young people.

Eyebrow piercing

Riddle 3: I carry a lot and get very hot. Hold me close to your chest.

Bra

Riddle 4: Colors everywhere, see some living art.

Tattoo

Riddle 5: First coming from animals, I pierced darkness before Alva.

Candles, which were originally made from animal fat.

Riddle 6: Take a trip with me; you won't have to go anywhere. Just open your eyes and pick me up.

A book

How many did you get right? If you didn't comment on my original blog, how many might you have gotten right?

3 comments:

lynette355 said...

These are very year 2000 riddles. Smart smart smart girl!

lynette355 said...

your things to ponder post today


If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it do the other trees make fun of it?

terzula said...

A BRA! Awsome! Even my perverted mind didn't come up with that one!